Leadership for Operational Excellence (LOE)
LOE is much more than a set of training courses. It is a philosophy on the way companies can do business. We look at an organization and custom design a plan depending on the needs and wants of the organization. Typically the steps we follow are:
- Assess the current state of the company from the perspectives of leadership and existing culture
- Help senior management to map out a plan for continuous improvement
- Work together to select supervisors, managers and champions to implement and sustain the plan
- Facilitate classroom workshops to teach the fundamentals.
- Coach, guide and support the participants at their respective worksites and supply continuous feedback of their growth, successes and also their opportunities for improvement.
- Return to the organization from time-to-time to evaluate and monitor progress and sustainability.
In time, the leaders and teams will reach a point where the culture and leadership skills are self-sustaining surrounding safety and productivity. We have found that:
- Care more for their jobs and their responsibilities
- Become more loyal to their leaders and their company
- Feel a stronger sense of ownership
- Become more interdependent as they look out for one other
- Be safer and more productive and encourage that attitude with others
Companies will have:
- A more loyal and motivated workforce who take pride in their work and reputation
- Greater employee retention
- A safer workplace
- Higher productivity